Here is my final! I am horrible at video editing but I had decided to go with only some of the videos that were taken when my friend was with me because I had more people interacting during that time and the footage was a better quality then when I was on my own in Go Fish and with the couple I might have broken up on the trash can. I also had birds participate at one point and this is already a sort of comedic project so why not add them in. All in all, the tourist attractions here are really overpriced for such a small little town that does not even exist on the list of some of the biggest tour attractions yet this town is a tour attraction itself and people decide to go here instead. My tour consisted of taking them on a walking tour through St. Augustine on a map with our fingers. I originally just asked people if they wanted to go on a tour and of course the answers were no right away or "I was just on a tour" so I spiced it up a bit by adding that my tour was 5 dollars and then I would give them a special discount price of minus 5 dollars gaining some attention. Most people looked at me funny and thought I was a crazy person, yet again dragging their children away from me, but when I had one person going on the tour with me then that gained other peoples attention and some people joined in instantly. Mostly people said no but this video is made up of some of the yes' I received. I started to then ask them where they would like to go making the tour more personal and giving them little snippets of what we see and do along the way such as taking a photo at the Bridge of Lions. I also played it sort of dumb when it came to the tours because I myself have a tour guide license due to working on Ghost tours over the summer and I had to take the test like everyone else, yet when I went on tours people were being fed the wrong information from some tour guides here. So it illustrates my point a bit more.I also forgot to mention that I found this empty visitor tour booth and pretended like I worked there.
No comments:
Post a Comment